RSS (Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary) feeds allow users to collect updates from websites without having to enter them.
Users need to have a tool called an "RSS reader" or "RSS aggregator", which checks whether subscribed websites have updated their content.
Banco de España offers the following content in this format:
- News and events
- Statistics: RSS channels for the dissemination of statistical data using BIEST
- Banco de España Blog
- Legislation: Circular Chronological index
- Entities and professionals: RSS channel for variations in the Registries of Institutions
- About us: RSS channel for updates of Transparency Portal
- About us: RSS channel for updates of International cooperation