Banco de España, in accordance with Article 7.8 of Law 13/1994, can establish relationships with other central banks, with financial supervision authorities and financial institutions in other countries, and with international monetary and financial organisations.
Within this framework of collaboration, certain publications and work of interest are developed.
- ECB: European Central Bank
- ASBA: Association of Bank Supervisors of the Americas
- EBA: European Banking Authority
- BCBS: Basel Committee on Banking Supervision
- FSB: Financial Stability Board
- Joint Forum: The Basel Committee on Banking Supervision, the International Organisation of Securities Commissions and the International Association of Insurance Supervisors