You can subscribe to the Seminars RSS feed
Seminars in year:
- Go to events in FebruaryFebruary
- Go to events in MarchMarch
- Go to events in MayMay
- Go to events in JuneJune
Disclaimer: These documents are made available in the original format provided by their authors. They have not been changed by the Banco de España.
As of 2016, seminars shall take place at 12:00 noon in the "Sala de Reuniones de la Dirección General de Economía y Estadística" unless otherwise stated. These papers will be available a few days ahead of the presentation on this same page.
- 24/06/2020 (12:00-13:15) Fabiano Schivardi (EIEF): Are They All Like Bill, Mark, and Steve? The Education Premium for Entrepreneurs (3 MB)
- 20/05/2020 (12:30-13:30) Florian Heider (ECB): Why so negative? The effects of monetary policy on credit supply in Euro Area?
- 04/03/2020 (12:00-13:30) Alessandro Gavazza (LSE): Mortgage pricing and monetary policy (2 MB)
- 03/03/2020 (12:00-13:30) (Place: Sala Europa) Lucia Alessi (EC): EU taxonomy for environmentally-sustainable economic activities
- 26/02/2020 (12:00-13:30) (Place: Hemiciclo II) Per Krusell (Stockholm University): On the effectiveness of climate policies (471 KB)
- 21/02/2020 (12:00-13:15) Gabriel Pérez-Quirós: Growth and risk trade-offs
- 19/02/2020 (12:00-13:15) Leif Anders Thorsrud (Norges Bank and Norwegian Business School): News-driven inflation expectations and information rigidities (2 MB)