As part of the extensive dissemination work carried out by the Central Balance Sheet Data Office using the information available in its databases, the following products are provided for the general public:
- Number of corporations and coverage (322 KB)
- Profit and loss account (311 KB)
- Details of Profit and loss account. Breakdown by activity and size (336 KB)
- Profitability and cost indicators (332 KB)
- Business margins by activity and size (259 KB)
- Balance sheet of non financial corporations (284 KB)
- Indebtedness ratio and financial cost by activity and size (250 KB)
- Financial situation and non-viability risks by activity and size (318 KB)
- Average collection period by activity, size and ownership (259 KB)
- Investment indicator by activity, size and ownership (230 KB)
- Degree of internationalization (255 KB)
- Employees (345 KB)
- Consolidated groups of non financial corporations (413 KB)
- International comparison (479 KB)
Indicators of non-financial corporations available in the databases of the Central Balance Sheet Data Office
Aggregated information on of available consolidated accounts of Spanish listed non-financial corporations. Data come from the National Securities Market Commission (CNMV). The data, which comes from the National Securities Market Commission (CNMV), has been processed in the Central Balance Sheet Office in order to standardize it, prepare analytical ratios and disseminate it in a historical series.
In order to obtain information on the course of economic activity, in addition to helping to better understand the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the Spanish business sector, the Banco de España has designed a brief questionnaire to be distributed to a sample of companies selected by the Banco de España Central Balance Sheet Data Office.
The general government, universities, non-profit study and research centers and any other private, non-profit institutions that are resident in Spain, including credit institutions, may access more detailed studies.
Los usuarios incluidos en la relación previa que deseen solicitar estudios de detalle pueden hacerlo rellenando el dossier de petición de estudios de encargo.