Banco de España is committed to making its websites accessible, in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, on the accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices.
This accessibility statement applies to the following websites:
These websites are partially compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018, due to the exceptions and lack of compliance in the aspects indicated below.
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018.
- There may be markup errors on the websites and final documents, although work is being done to improve them.
- Disproportionate burden.
- Not applicable
- The content is not included in the scope of applicable legislation.
- There may be content or word processing files in PDF or other formats published before 20 September 2018 that do not fully meet accessibility requirements.
Drafting of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 20 September 2020.
The method used to prepare the statement has been a self-assessment carried out by the agency itself.
Last review of the statement: 3 May 2023.
Comments and contact information
You may carry out communications with regard to accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- report on any possible non-compliance by these websites
- notifying any other difficulties for accessing the website contents
- making any other enquiries or suggestions for improvement with regard to website accessibility
This can be done through the electronic form or by telephone calling the User Help Centre on number +34 91 338 6666.
You may file:
- a complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018, or
- a request for accessible information relating to:
- content that is excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as set out in article 3, section 4.
- content that is exempt from compliance with the accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden.
In the request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request must be clearly specified in order to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
Link to the procedure for requests for accessible information and complaints under article 12 of RD 1112/2018.
Communications, requests and complaints with regard to accessibility of these websites shall be received and processed by the Governance and Transparency Division of Banco de España.
If, once a request for accessible information or complaint has been made, it has been rejected, the person concerned does not agree with the decision adopted, or the response does not meet the requirements set out in article 12.5, the person concerned may initiate a claim. Likewise, a claim may be lodged if a reply has not been received within 20 working days.
Link to the claims procedure in article 13 of RD 1112/2018.
Claims regarding the digital accessibility of these websites will be received and managed by the Banco de España's Deputy Secretary General's Office.
You can see basic information on the browser being used at the following link.This information may be requested by the technical services of Banco de España in order to facilitate the resolution of certain incidents.