Microdata bases are a valuable source of information on the behaviour of economic agents. Exploiting them can make for a better and deeper understanding of reality. The Banco de España data Laboratory (BELab) has been created with the aim of providing the research community with greater access to high-quality microdata, in a controlled environment that ensures data confidentiality, through on-site or remote means depending on the sensitivity level of the data.
- “Foreign portfolio investment microdata (ICE)”, contains granular information on portfolio investment data in and from the external sector.
- “Microdata on Sustainability Indicators (CBS)”, containing granular data of sustainability indicators (ESG - Environment, Social and Governance).
Updates in the following datasets:
- "Microdata on Spanish non-bank Fintech entities (FIN)": added year 2021.
- “Structures of non-financial corporate groups (GRP)”. Year 2021 added.
- "General Government Debt Microdata (DSP)": added year 2022.