Banco de España is responsible for the accreditation of entities or companies which certify that the employees of financial institutions who market, design or advise individuals on mortgage loans affecting residential properties possess the required expertise and skills, in accordance with Ley 5/2019, de 15 de marzo, reguladora de los contratos de crédito inmobiliario.
To be accredited and recognised as such by Banco de España, these companies or entities must meet a set of requirements set forth in Order ECE/482/2019, de 26 de abril
- Requirements and procedures (362 KB)
- Certifying companies form (Art. 32 quáter 2) (1 MB)
- Public or private universities, official qualifications. No form is published, send the documentation as specified in the document “Requirements and procedures” (Requisitos y procedimientos) (Art.. 32 quáter 4).
- Certifying entities or companies of the issuers of qualifications or certificates. No form is published, send the documentation as specified in the document “Requirements and procedures” (Requisitos y procedimientos) (Art. 32 quáter 4)
- List of certifying companies and qualifications (390 KB)
- Nota informativa exámenes de certificación LCCI (121 KB)