The current director general of the Director General Services is Alejandro Álvarez and the associate director general Services is Javier Pacios
- Procurement Director: Miguel Ángel Ortiz
- Control, Budget and Accounting Director: Juan Ramón Sáez
- General Services Directora: Angélica Martínez Muñoz
- Human Resources Director: Juan Manuel Delgado Deputy Director: Nieves Guil
- Information SystemsDirector: Jaime Razquin Deputy Director: Juan Otegui Deputy Director: Mª Ángeles Colombás
The Directorate General Services is entrusted with the management and administration of the internal services and functions common to the entire Bank. Its competencies cover:
- Human resources.
- Work risk prevention.
- The preparation of the draft expenditure and investment budget.
- The preparation of the draft accounts (balance sheet, income statement and notes to the accounts); the accounting and control of operations.
- Hiring arrangements.
- The acquisition, maintenance and administration of assets and the art collection.
- Information systems.
- Organisation, the administration and organisation of internal security services and, in general, whatsoever areas are required to carry out the function entrusted to it.