Which companies can contribute?

Cooperation with the Central Balance Sheet Data Office is open to all public limited companies, private limited companies, co-operatives, partnerships or limited partnerships, commercial autonomous agencies and public sector business enterprises. The productive activity of these enterprises must be "non-financial".

If your company wishes to contribute, please complete the company information formOpens in new window.

Multimedia contacto 920x 518 - generica

Contact Central de Balances

  • Telephone: 900 100 178 (Only in Spain) - Fax: (34) 91 338 6880
  • Contact form