This activity is mainly aimed at groups from schools and universities. Under no circumstances will applications from individuals or legal entities that receive any kind of remuneration for the activity be accepted.
The tours are guided, free of charge and require prior booking.
The tour may be cancelled up to 12 hours before the scheduled time due to unforeseen needs of the Banco de España, with no compensation of any kind.
NOTICE: The schedule of tours for the academic year 2023/24 is now open.
- Access to the building will only be granted to those with prior accreditation (at least one month before the day of the tour).
- All visitors must carry a valid passport or ID card (photocopy or photograph of the document on the mobile phone will not be accepted) and pass the established security checks to gain access to the building.
- No sharp or pointed objects are allowed in the building. If you have any such objects among your belongings, you must leave them at the security checkpoint. You will be able to collect them at the end of the tour.
- Animals are not allowed in the building, with the exception of guide dogs.
- Failure to comply with the established security measures may be grounds for refusing access to the building and, where appropriate, for requesting you to leave the building.
Rules for the tour
- The access card provided by the security staff must be worn in a visible manner.
- You must follow the group and be accompanied by security personnel at all times. You are not allowed to leave the group.
- It is not permitted to take photos or videos inside the building.
- The works of art are fragile and can be easily damaged. Please do not touch them.
- Eating and drinking are forbidden during the tour.
- In the event of an evacuation, please follow the instructions of the Banco de España security staff.