Serie: Financial Stability Review.
Author: Banco de España.
Details Financial Stability Review. Issue 37. Autumn 2019
- Energy transition and financial stability. Implications for the Spanish deposit-taking institutions. Margarita Delgado 470 KB
- The energy transition and the financial system. Jaime Terceiro 349 KB
- Building a sustainable financial system: the state of practice and future priorities. Simon Dikau, Nick Robins and Matthias Täger 376 KB
- Non-bank financial intermediation. Ana Martínez-Pina 395 KB
- The shadow banking system and regulatory arbitrage: the eternal return?. José María Roldán 289 KB
- Capturing macroprudential regulation effectiveness: a DSGE approach with shadow intermediaries. Federico Lubello and Abdelaziz Rouabah 1 MB
- Financial system interconnectedness. José Alonso and Patricia Stupariu 419 KB
- Brexit: Uncertainties and challenges in the financial sector. Paloma Marín, Susana Moreno and María García Lecuona 319 KB
- Second Financial Stability Conference of the Banco de España and of the CEMFI. Madrid, 3 and 4 June 2019. Rafael Repullo and Jesús Saurina 172 KB