Serie: Financial Stability Review.
Author: Banco de España.
Details of the Financial Stability Review. Issue 35. November 2018
- Non-performing loans and euro area bank lending behaviour after the crisis. John Fell, Maciej Grodzicki, Julian Metzler and Edward O’Brien 1 MB
- Macroprudential policy in Portugal: experience with borrower-based instruments. Ana Cristina Leal and Diana Lima 480 KB
- The Second Payment Services Directive. Alberto J. Tapia 206 KB
- A new regime for access to payment accounts: the PSD2. Carlos Conesa, Sergio Gorjón and Gregorio Rubio 386 KB
- Virtual and local currencies: are paracurrencies the new form of money?. María Ángeles Nieto and Joaquín Hernáez 342 KB
- The impact of the interest rate level on bank profitability and balance sheet structure. Carlos Pérez Montes and Alejandro Ferrer 728 KB
- Spanish household debt defaults: results of the Spanish Survey of Household Finances (2002-2014). José María Casado and Ernesto Villanueva 1 MB