Series: Financial Stability Review.
Author: Banco de España.
Details of the Financial Stability Review. Issue 34. May 2018
- Completion of Basel III post-crisis reforms: overview and analysis of key features. Rebeca Anguren, Christian Castro and Danae Durán 449 KB
- Bank branch closure and cash access in Spain. Concha Jiménez and Helena Tejero 7 MB
- Banking concentration and competition in Spain: the impact of the crisis and restructuring. Paula Cruz-García, Juan Fernández de Guevara and Joaquín Maudos 1 MB
- Financial stability consequences of the expected credit loss model in IFRS 9. Antonio Sánchez 350 KB
- Sovereign bond-backed Securities as European reference safe assets: a review of the proposal by the ESRB-HLTF. Javier Mencía and María Rodríguez-Moreno 250 KB
- The risk of climate change in financial markets and institutions: international challenges, measures and initiatives. José Manuel Marqués and Luna Romo 796 KB