- CIR - Application for and receipt of credit risk reports.
Application for credit risk reports from the Central Credit Register by the holders.
- ROC - Declaration of status - summary of banknote and travellers cheques purchase transactions by owners of currency exchange establishments (OEC-3 Status)
Access to the OEC-3 status application.
- EMAIL - Secure communication via email between supervised entities and supervisory groups.
Supervisory Group Certificates
- ETE - Submission by Spanish residents of statements of financial transactions and balances of financial assets and liabilities abroad (form ETE). Circular 4/2012.
Technical applications in circular 4/2012
INSTITUTIONS' CONDUCT DEPARTMENT
- PSR - Submission of claims, complaints or queries about financial entities supervised by Banco de España.
Presentation of claims, complaints and queries
CENTRAL BALANCE SHEET DATA OFFICE
- Form for participating companies.
Central Balance Sheet Data Office
EXECUTIVE SERVICE OF THE COMMISSION FOR THE PREVENTION OF MONEY LAUNDERING AND MONETARY OFFENCES (SEPBLAC)
- DMO - Monthly statement of reporting operations from the entities to SEPBLAC
Subject Party and External Experts
TECHNICAL SECRETARY. REGISTER
- Electronic Register: channel for electronic receipt and referral of applications, letters and communications relating to Banco de España procedures and services