Management of mobility and professional development for Banco de España’s employees
Performance of a contract to which the data subject is party.
Categories of data subjects
- Recruiters and evaluators
Categories of personal data
- Identification data: Name, surname, ID or passport number, image/voice, signature
- Contact data: Phone number, e-mail, postal address
- Professional and academic data: Education background, qualifications, professional position and job evaluations
- Economic data: Transactions of good and services
- Personal characteristics data: Nationality, age, place of birth, sex
Personal data shall be retained for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and to allocate any liability arising from said purpose and from the processing of the data.
Security measures provided for in Annex II of Royal Decree 3/2020, of 8 January, which regulates the National Security Scheme in the field of Electronic Administration.
- EU Institutions
- Trade unions
- Courts of Justice
- Other competent public authorities
International transfer of data
- USA (International institutions - IMF)
- USA (Other public economic institutions - FED)
- USA (Universities and study centers)
Banco de España
Data Protection Officer
Division of Governance and Transparency
Exercise of rights and complaints