- Read the terms and conditions of each call for applications carefully to find out about all aspects of the process and to resolve any doubts you may have.
- Send your application: download the application form, complete it properly including the attached supporting documents and send it according to the instructions indicated in the terms and conditions. It is very important that you send your complete application form and describe in detail your professional experience and all the aspects of your application that you wish to highlight.
- Requirements check. In this first phase we will check the requirements defined in the terms and conditions of the reference process (payment of participation fees [CRB2], qualifications, experience, work permit, among others). Once the review has been completed, lists of admitted and rejected applicants will be published. It is very important that you review them and consider the deadlines defined in case any correction is required.
- Initial assessment of merits (for competitive examinations). All candidates admitted will be assessed on their suitability to the published profile. This assessment is made based on the information declared in the application and the tests defined in the process, normally a written English test (TOEIC® Reading and listening), for which it is possible to present external exemptions as indicated in terms and conditions.
- Knowledge tests (for examinations and competitions)..
These are usually:
- Psycho-technical tests.
- Written English test: this will consist of a TOEIC® Reading and listening test
- Specific knowledge test: solving case studies, knowledge questionnaires, presentation of a project/topic/research or other.
- Office automation tests.
- Final merit assessment. During this phase, the overall assessment of the applicant's profile is carried out using different evaluation tools, the most frequent being:
- Personal interviews.
- Resolution of case studies.
- Ask technical questions.
- Oral English tests.
At this stage you must also present the original physical documentation accrediting training and experience, as well as the English language exemption certificate, if applicable.
As a result of the assessment of merits, an overall score is obtained for each application. Candidates whose score reaches the minimum required by the selection board pass the process and depending on their position in the list of candidates and the number of vacancies, will be approved with or without a vacancy.
- Recruitment. Those candidates approved with a place will be called for their incorporation on a specific date.
- Reserve list. Successful candidates without a place are generally placed on a reserve list which may be used to fill vacancies of the same profile that arise within 18 months of the resolution of the process. Read the terms and conditions of the call carefully to find out whether a call has a reserve list to cover future vacancies.