- Processing forms to register participants of events organized by Banco de España.
- Processing hotel and travel reservations for speakers and guests at seminars and conferences.
- Processing hotel and travel reservations for employees.
- Performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller pursuant to Law 33/2003, of 3 November, on Public Administration Assets.
- Consent of the data subject.
- Performance of a contract to which the data subject is party.
Categories of data subjects
Categories of personal data
- Identification data: Name, surname and ID number.
- Contact data: Phone number and e-mail.
- Personal characteristics data: nationality, place and date of birth, etc.
Personal data shall be retained for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and to allocate any liability arising from said purpose and from the processing of the data.
Security measures provided for in Annex II of Royal Decree 3/2020, of 8 January, which regulates the National Security Scheme in the field of Electronic Administration.
- Courts of Justice
- Other competent public authorities
- Travel agencies
International transfer of data
Banco de España
Data Protection Officer
Division of Governance and Transparency
Exercise of rights and complaints