- Processing of Banco de España’s direct accounts
- Record keeping of public debt transactions in Banco de España’s direct accounts, as a member of the primary market for Government Debt securities
- Performance of a contract to which the data subject is party.
- Performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller pursuant to:
- (i) Law 13/1994, of 1 June, on the Autonomy of Banco de España.
- (ii) Law 58/2003, of 17 December, on general taxation.
Categories of data subjects
- Attorneys/Authorized persons by the owners of the direct accounts
- Legal representatives
Categories of personal data
- Identification data: Name, surname, ID number, nationality, signature, residence card (for verification purposes, this data is checked against the data contained in the verification and consultation services of identification data - SVDI - of the Public Administration's intermediation platform).
- Contact data: Phone number
- Economic data: Accounts information
- Personal characteristics data: Date of birth
Personal data shall be retained for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and to allocate any liability arising from said purpose and from the processing of the data.
Security measures provided for in Annex II of Royal Decree 3/2020, of 8 January, which regulates the National Security Scheme in the field of Electronic Administration.
- Credit institutions
- Tax administration
- Entitled interested parties
- Other financial institutions
- Courts of Justice
- Other competent public authorities
International transfer of data
Banco de España
Data Protection Officer
Division of Governance and Transparency
Exercise of rights and complaints