Serie: Financial Stability Report.
Author: Banco de España.
Details of the Financial Stability Report. Autumn 2020
- Main risks to the stability of the Spanish financial system 377 KB
- 1. Risks linked to the macrofinancial environment 826 KB
- Box 1.1 The indebtedness of the Spanish non-financial corporate sector: recent developments and economic implications 255 KB
- Box 1.2 Loan moratoria developments, analysis of characteristics of beneficiaries and of the potential impact on default 212 KB
- 2. Risks to the financial sector and its resilience 1.003 KB
- Box 2.1 Effects of the pandemic on the international banking systems most relevant to Spain 278 KB
- Box 2.2 Change in analyst opinions on main Spanish listed banks in view of the impact of COVID-19 263 KB
- 3. Systemic risk and prudential measures in response to COVID-19 386 KB
- Box 3.1 Impact of the pandemic on growth-at-risk and mitigating impact of the macroprudential measures adopted 240 KB
- Box 3.2 The response of the European Systemic Risk Board to the COVID-19 crisis 140 KB
- Box 3.3 Amendments to European banking regulation in response to the COVID-19 pandemic (the CRR quick fix) 190 KB
- 4. Annex 154 KB
- Financial Stability Report presentation 2 MB