Serie: Financial Stability Report.
Author: Banco de España.
Details of the Financial Stability Report. Autumn 2019
- Main risks to the stability of the Spanish financial sector 398 KB
- 1. Risks linked to the macrofinancial environment 1 MB
- Box 1.1 Spain’s macroeconomic and financial exposure to the United Kingdom in the event of a no-deal Brexit 328 KB
- Box 1.2 The ECB’s recent monetary policy decisions and their possible effects on bank profitability 397 KB
- Box 1.3 Credit standards and mortgage default risk 238 KB
- 2. Risks to the financial sector and its resilience 1 MB
- Box 2.1 European and US banks: differences in stock market valuations and profitability 317 KB
- 3. Macroprudential policy 392 KB
- Box 3.1 The financial system and climate change 181 KB
- Box 3.2 The Libra project: key characteristics and risks 138 KB
- 4. Annex 176 KB
- Financial Stability Report presentation 876 KB