Serie: Financial Stability Review.
Author: Banco de España.
Details of the Financial Stability Review. Issue 39. Autumn 2020
- The regulatory and supervisory response to the COVID-19 crisis. Rebeca Anguren, Luis Gutiérrez de Rozas, Esther Palomeque and Carlos J. Rodríguez García 580 KB
- The challenges associated with the use of agencies’ credit ratings in the context of the COVID-19 crisis. Elena Rodríguez de Codes, Antonio Marcelo, Roberto Blanco, Sergio Mayordomo, Fabián Arrizabalaga and Patricia Stupariu 567 KB
- At-risk measures and financial stability. Jorge E. Galán and María Rodríguez-Moreno 830 KB
- Stablecoins: risks, potential and regulation. Douglas Arner, Raphael Auer and Jon Frost 927 KB
- Digitalization, retail payments and Central Bank Digital Currency. Jorge Ponce 430 KB
- A future-proof retail payments ecosystem for Europe – the Eurosystem’s retail payments strategy and the role of instant payments therein. Mirjam Plooij 680 KB
- Incorporating sustainability factors into asset management. Ricardo Gimeno and Fernando Sols 1 MB