This is one of the briefing sessions organised by the Banco de España for users of the statistics it releases. To access the other sessions, please go to this page.
Title of the session
Central Balance Sheet Data Office (CBSO) statistics.
All users of statistics on non-financial corporations produced and released by the Banco de España’s CBSO on its website.
- Sources used to compile CBSO statistics
- List of CBSO products: release calendar, content organisation and recommended use
- Download, use and visualisation of each product
- Future developments
- Presentation of product list
- Guided website tour of the CBSO’s statistical products
- Questions and exchange of opinions
- Visit the CBSO business area on the Banco de España website
You will need an internet connection.
You will need to register prior to access the session. Please use the following link to register in advance. The session will open 15 minutes before it begins. Registration does not guarantee participation. Numbers are limited to 1,000 participants.
Registration (only in Spanish)
- Joaquín Rivero. Head of Directories unit.
- Ana Esteban. Head of Corporate Groups and Studies unit.
|Date and time||Status||Type of session||Further information|
Online via Webex
Download the presentation:
(only in Spanish)