- Management of active transparency obligations
- Processing requests for access to public information made by citizens
- Carrying out analyses and evaluation surveys on transparency issues
- Processing requests for accessible information, requirements, complaints and claims regarding digital accessibility
- Processing citizens' complaints for services provided by Banco de España
- Compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject pursuant to:
- (i) Law 9/2013, of 9 December, on transparency, access to public information and governance.
- (ii) Directive (EU) 2016/2102, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 26 October 2016, on the accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices of public sector bodies, transposed into Spanish law through Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, on the accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector.
- Performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller pursuant to Law 40/2015, of 1 October, on legal system of public sector
- Consent of data subjects
Categories of data subjects
- Employees and senior officers subject to active transparency obligations
- Applicants for access to public information
- Participants in analysis and evaluation surveys about transparency
- Citizens who submit requests, communications, complaints or claims regarding digital accessibility
- Citizens who complain about the services of Banco de España
Categories of personal data
- Identification data: Name, surname, ID number, image and voice
- Contact data: Phone number, e-mail, postal address
- Professional and academic data: Education background and professional position
- Economic data: Salary
- Data on personal characteristics: date of birth
Personal data shall be retained for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and to allocate any liability arising from said purpose and from the processing of the data.
Security measures provided for in Annex II of Royal Decree 3/2020, of 8 January, which regulates the National Security Scheme in the field of Electronic Administration.
- Third parties affected by requests for access to public information
- Courts of Justice
- Other competent public authorities
International transfer of data
Banco de España
Data Protection Officer
Division of Governance and Transparency
Exercise of rights and complaints