You can subscribe to the Seminars RSS feed
Seminars in year:
Disclaimer: These documents are made available in the original format provided by their authors. They have not been changed by the Banco de España.
As of 2016, seminars shall take place at 12:00 noon in the "Sala de Reuniones de Economía y Estadística" unless otherwise stated. These papers will be available a few days ahead of the presentation on this same page.
- 25/05/2018 (12:00-13:30) José Mª Serena: Firms’ credit risk and the onshore transmission of the global financial cycle (693 KB)
- 25/04/2018 (12:00-13:15) Michael Ehrmann (European Central Bank): Stock Return Comevement when Investors are Distracted: More, and More Homogeneous
- 18/04/2018 (12:00-13:15) Margarida Duarte (University of Toronto): Relative Prices and Sectoral Productivity (805 KB)
- 11/04/2018 (12:00-13:15) Pedro Trivin (Universitat de Girona): The Global Rise of Asset Prices and the Decline of the Labor Share (1 MB)
- 04/04/2018 (12:00-12:15) Albert Solé-Ollé (Universitat de Barcelona): Housing booms and local spending (1 MB)
- 14/03/2018 (12:00-13:15) Massimo Morelli (Bocconi University): From Weber to Kafka: Political Instability and the Rise of an Inefficient Bureaucracy (835 KB)
- 21/02/2018 (12:00-13:15) David Marques (European Central Bank): Whatever it Takes: Cross-Border Spillovers of a Major Central Bank Intervention